Communications Committee Leadership Opportunities – apply by May 8, 2022
The ACM-W Communications Committee is recruiting for several roles and at various levels of responsibility. Nominations are being sought for volunteer and student intern positions. Initial terms for the positions will begin July 1st, 2022 and extend until June 30th, 2024.
Position descriptions are available via the links below. Please read them carefully to evaluate whether you, or someone you know would be a good fit.
- ACM-W Communication Committee co-Chair / Volunteer
- ACM-W Newsletter Editor / Volunteer
- ACM-W Website Manager / Volunteer
- ACM-W Website Developer / Student Internship
Qualifications for leadership positions in ACM-W include:
- Membership in ACM and ACM-W
- Familiarity with ACM-W program
- Previous leadership experience in volunteer organizations
- Self-motivated, reliable and skilled
To (self-)nominate for any of these positions, please complete this form before May 8, 2022. https://forms.gle/KfaTywm1f2nX8BFY6