ACM-W Student Chapters
Our student chapters empower students with the community and resources to advocate for women in computing at their institution.
We have ACM-W student chapters in institutions worldwide. Join your local chapter and make a difference in your school community.
- Introducing Stories From Our Greek and Trondheim Student Chapter Buddies!ACM-W Europe continues with the collaboration of its chapters as the buddy system campaign started by ACM-W. The second chapter buddies of ACM-W Europe happened between two professional chapters which are … Read more
- Introducing Stories From Our First Student Chapter Buddies!ACM-W has started a new campaign. The aim of this campaign is to encourage all ACM-W chapters to partner with other ACM-W chapters to become a Buddy for collaborative works. As … Read more
- Build Your ACM-W Student ChapterNine Tips for Growth and Maintenance The Ohio State University Student Chapter of the ACM-W was chartered on May 13, 2003 and is one of the oldest continuously operating ACM-W Student … Read more
Start a student chapter
- Connect and support with local peers and mentors
- Receive guidance and resources from the global ACM community
- Participate in Regional Celebrations of Women in Computing
- Broaden participation in computing
To start a student chapter, please follow this guide:
For more information and ideas, please visit How to Create and Sustain a Women in Computing Group on Your Campus (co-developed with the NCWIT).