Did you know?
By 2026, 1.1 million US computing-related jobs are expected to be available.
Less than half of these jobs can be filled based on current college enrollment.
In 2016, only 16% of computer and information science bachelor degree recipients were women.
Get the facts:
What can we do?
- Get involved with your local ACM-W student chapter – look here for more information: ACM-W Student Chapters
- Support your local ACM-W Celebration student conference – look here for more information: ACM-W Celebrations
- NCWIT: 10 Actionable Ways to Actually Increase Diversity in Tech
- NCWIT: Male Advocates and Allies: Promoting Gender Diversity in Technology Workplaces
- NCWIT: Interrupting Bias Industry Settings